Thursday, April 8, 2010

Missing Pick

Every year I go on to NFL.com and enter in the Predict the Pick contest. No better way to put your money where your mock draft is. But I ran into a bit of a problem. I have Jerry Hughes going 25th overall to Baltimore, and for some reason he is not on the list of picks, which is supposed to cover the 64 best prospects in the draft. Jerry Hughes not one of the best 64 prospects? You have got to be kidding me.

Hughes has all the skills to be an outstanding outside linebacker in a 3-4 defense, or a defensive end in a 4-3. A 2-time All American at TCU, he is rated above Jason Pierre-Paul, Brandon Graham and Everson Griffen on many draft boards. When I went to place my pick for Baltimore, I kept looking and looking and I never did spot Hughes. I thought maybe I was just too tired and worn out and I just didn't see his name on there, but I kept looking and looked again and he is not listed.

I still feel that Hughes is going to Baltimore, and I'm going to keep him in the 25th slot. Now if only NFL.com can add him on to the list of the 64 best prospects of the upcoming 2010 NFL Draft where he belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment